Applications for 2017 Dane County Small Business Awards Now Accepted
February 22, 2017
APPLY TODAY for the 2017 Dane County Small Business Award!
Up to 7 companies will receive a Dane County Small Business Award at our 35th annual event. The awards celebrate small companies and their owners for the risks they take and the contributions they make to our communities.
Award winners will be recognized at a public breakfast on June 27, 2017 at the SHERATON MADISON HOTEL, 706 John Nolen Dr., Madison, WI 53713; 8:00 - 9:30 am
Click here for more information and to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 8, 2017
Your application must meet the following criteria:
- A successful for-profit company that has been in business for at least three years or 1-3 years for the emerging business award*
- A minimum of 3 full-time equivalent employees, including the owner
- Maintain a responsible and rewarding workplace environment
- Provide support (in-kind or financial) to their neighborhood and/or community
- Awards considered in the following sales/revenue categories: Less than $1 million; $1-5 million; $5-10 million; $10-20 million
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS ON THIS EMAIL TO OTHER DESERVING SMALL BUSINESSES!
- Applications by owners are encouraged.
- Applications from minority and women-owned firms and emerging businesses are encouraged.
- Businesses in outlying Dane County locations as well as Madison are encouraged.
Questions? Contact: Chris Gruneberg, Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Phone: 608-263-0224 or Chris.email@example.com