AMPED Association Management
- Professional Services and Consulting
AMPED is a full-service association management company handling all aspects of associations with the care and expertise members expect. We are accredited by the AMC Institute, meaning that we’ve made the commitment to comply with the standards set forth by AMCI for association management companies. We serve national and global trade and professional associations with strategic planning and meeting planning, communications, membership and financial management. Headquartered in Middleton, we also have offices in Washington, DC and Colorado.
We are proud of the diversity of our association clients and the individualized attention that we give to each and every one. We may not be heavy equipment operators, physical therapists, neurologists or air filtration experts, but we represent them and partner with their organizations to enrich each industry, specialty and profession.
Mission and Values
Our mission is to perfect operations and accelerate growth for the associations we manage. We live our mission through our core values.
• Community – close group of staff, association members and leaders, family and local community support
• Innovation – creatively solve problems and apply new principles and ideas in association management
• Transparency – open systems, communications and records in associations
• Excitement – passion and fun in our profession – we are people people!
The value of working with AMPED is creating a true partnership, developed through trust, open communication and mutual respect.
- Leadership expertise across a wide variety of associations
- Certification and national recognition
- Proven success in growing associations
- In-house design and communications department
- Sound financial systems and clean audits
NewsRelease Date: June 07, 2019Release Date: June 07, 2019