M-F 8 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
Independent Living Inc.
- Non-Profit & Civic Organizations
Independent Living, Inc. offers a multitude of services that creates choices for seniors and adults with disabilities in Dane County. A local, nonprofit organization, Independent Living offers services that come to people in their homes, including:
* Evening Meals on Wheels
* Home Safety Modifications
* Personal Care
* Household Budget Management (Financial Counseling)
* Light Housekeeping
* Caregiver Respite
For individuals seeking a more convenient place to call home, Independent Living offers four senior living communities:
* The Gardens retirement community, 602 N. Segoe Rd., Madison (near Hilldale)
* Segoe Gardens assisted living community, 606 N. Segoe Rd., adjacent to The Gardens
* McKee Park Apartments for adults 62 and better, 2931 Chapel Valley Rd., Fitchburg (near McKee Farms Park)
* Olympic Village retirement community, 1000 Hunters Trail, Sun Prairie (off O'Keeffe Avenue)
* Tennyson Senior Living Community, 1936 Tennyson Lane, Madison (near Warner Park, open in October 2018)
When nursing care at home is needed, Independent Living has a Medicare-certified branch called Independent Health Care. Staffed with nurses and physical and occupational therapists, this home health care agency works with seniors, veterans, and older adults dealing with illness, disease, injury and post-surgery recovery.
In a year's time, Independent Living touches about 3,000 lives.
Whom to Contact
- Sue BergMarketing Director2970 Chapel Valley Rd., Ste 203Madison, WI 53711Phone: (608) 274-7900Fax: (608) 268-9181
Our main offices are near the intersection of Fish Hatchery and McKee Roads.