Top Promotions is a screen-printing, embroidery, and promotional products company that has been in business since 1983. With several divisions and great career path opportunities, this fast paced and fun company is a great match for an energetic, self-motivated individual looking for a job that offers a wide variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Hourly position with competitive benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and 401K plan with company match, Top Points program
High School Diploma or GED and one plus years of experience and / or training in embroidery; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good judgement of color, design and quality.
Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to apply common sense and carry out written or oral instructions. Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs, such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
• 80% Machine Operator / 20% Administrative Duties
• Receives production order and job assignments from supervisor. Reads orders to verify quantity to be run, overrun tolerance, color sequence and garments.
• Obtain garment, threads, sew disk and related supplies need to produce job
• Sews job maintaining optimum production speed and makes machine adjustments to maintain sew quality, registration and color
• Sets up press according to established company guidelines, safety and job requirements
• Hoop and prepare garments for decoration
• Help keep production schedule up to date by using Microsoft Excel forms
• Create production rotation sheets using a template in Microsoft Excel
Production Facility - employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, chemicals and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee will be standing entire shift and must be able to lift/move up to 25 lbs regularly and
up to 50 lbs occasionally.
How to apply:
Please send resume firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.